I arrived at the corner of Dearborn and Wacker at 6:00 for Morgan and Brian’s engagement session–just as planned. At 6:01, I felt a raindrop. Not planned. After that, there were a series of questions: Should we? Shouldn’t we? Maybe next week? We were going to cancel. Then, we decided to tough it out; we decided that–unless it started to pour–we were going to try to do the shoot. Though I know there was some uncertainty, I’m so glad we did. The light was BEAUTIFUL and we got some amazing shots. Thanks, you two, for sticking it out. I hope you don’t regret it. I sure don’t!
Love this one:
A quick outfit/location change…